Workshops & Retreats
Nicaragua: A Yoga and Surf Retreat in Playa Maderas at Buena Vista Surf Club
August 29 – September 3, 2019
Unplug to recharge! During this 5 night retreat you can expect to realign with nature during your stay in eco-designed cabanas set within the trees. You’ll fall asleep to the sounds of the nearby Pacific ocean waves and awake to howler monkeys playing above your rooftop (Nature’s alarm clock!). Each day you’ll experience two all-levels Yoga Asana classes and guided meditations on the infinity deck overlooking the ocean. For breakfast and dinner, join your Sangha for locally-sourced and lovingly prepared nutritious meals served family-style. Spend your time during the day surfing at the beach (a ten minute walk), take a day trip to Colonial Granada or enjoy the breweries and shopping in nearby San Juan del Sur (a quick cab ride away). This amazing eco-lodge is set away from the hustle and bustle of daily life where you are encouraged to tune inward and reconnect to yourSELF.
What’s included for your investment of $1299:
- 5 nights in a free-standing treehouse cabana at Buena Vista Surf Club, an eco-lodge that is 5 Star rated on TripAdvisor.
- 2 fresh, nutritious, organic meals per day (breakfast and dinner).
- 2 daily all-levels Yoga Asana classes and meditations on the infinity deck overlooking the ocean led by myself! (Some props and mats available onsite.)
- Transportation to and from Managua airport (provided you arrive and depart at suggested times to be arranged).
Optional additions for purchase:
- Surf lessons and surf board rental
- Arrangements for transportation for nearby day trips (Laguna de Apoyo, Mombacho Volcano Reserve, Masaya Volcano Reserve, Granada and more!)
- Onsite massage
- Canopy tour and zip lining
- Horseback riding
La Dolce Vita: A Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Tuscany at Tenuta San Carlo
May 22 – May 27, 2020
Join me for a full week of Yoga, Meditation and La Dolce Vita (the sweet life) during this holistic wellness immersion under the Tuscan sun. Live as Italians do: slow down, commune with nature and savor lovingly-prepared meals sourced from local farms served family style.
We will be staying at Tenuta San Carlo, an organic rice farm owned and operated by my personal friend, Ariane Lotti. Ariane and her sister Samantha are the third generation to run Tenuta San Carlo, which lies within the Maremma Natural Park, a protected area of ecological, historical and cultural significance.
We will start each of our mornings with an all-levels Vinyasa flow class followed by a guided meditation to set a focus for the day ahead: an invitation to connect more fully to the here and now in order to truly soak up the magic of each moment in Tuscany. Next we will share together in a healthy breakfast made from ingredients sourced from nearby farms before spending a day free to explore as you choose: take a 10 minute walk to the Mediterranean seaside or explore the San Rabano Abbey in nearby Maremma Natural Park, rent a car or take the train to Rome or Florence, enjoy one of the additional excursions provided by our hosts (horseback riding, kayaking, cooking classes, wine tasting and more!) or simply enjoy exploring the farm, picking vegetables or feeding the animals. Lunch will be served buffet-style for those who choose to stay onsite. We will close out each day with a Yin + Restore practice to ready the body and mind for total relaxation before we join together to share about our day over a late dinner (and maybe some vino!) Finally, spend the night in your farmhouse apartment (3 to 4 people per apartment) which includes all amenities (bathroom, kitchenette, linens, towels, internet).
I am so excited to share with you my deep love for Italian culture (oh by the way – did you know my BA is in Italian?!) and to partner with this impressive women-owned farm right in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of the world.
Andiamo – let’s go!
What’s Included for your investment of $2500/person (Single Bed) or $2250/person (Shared Queen Bed – Must be reserved with a friend)
- Twice daily yoga and meditation
- Three meals per day (dinner on the first day, breakfast on the last)
- Seven nights at Tenuta San Carlo (including internet, amenities and cleaning fee)
- Use of the premises (bikes, trails, access to gardens)
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation (airfare, car rental, transport to/from airport)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Optional excursions (kayaking, horseback riding, wine tasting and vineyard tour, Maremma Park apiary tour, cooking lesson, buffala mozzarella tasting and tour)