Workshops & Retreats
Nicaragua Retreat: August 30 – September 4, 2018 at Buena Vista Surf Club
Join me and Kaley Klasson in Playa Maderas, Nicaragua for an all-inclusive week of connection, vitality and tranquility at the award winning Buena Vista Surf Club eco-resort. Nestled in the jungle with panoramic views of the ocean, you will experience yoga twice daily, daily guided meditations, locally-sourced meals and ample time of explore, surf or relax as you wish. It’s our intention to co-create a retreat that leaves you feeling refreshed, joyful and inspired. We’ve also designed this getaway to be as affordable as possible, so you know you’ll be taken care of at an incomparable rate. Buena Vista Surf Club is a secluded, beach front, jungle eco-lodge with sweeping views. This eco-resort offers surf lessons and on-site massages for a minimal extra charge. Vibrant, fresh, nourishing meals are included with your stay for breakfast and dinner.
What’s Included for $1299:
- STAY: 5 nights in a jungle cabana. Fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean among the treetops.
- YOGA: Twice daily practices on the yoga deck with ocean views to recharge your body & uplift your spirit. A dynami morning practice to expand your vitality + an unwinding and restorative evening flow.
- NOURISHMENT: Fresh, vibrant homemade meals enjoyed together for breakfast and dinner. Dietary restrictions accommodated with notice.
- MEDITATION: Daily guided meditations to generate presence as you clear your mind and return home to your body.
- TRANSPORTATION: Transportation will be provided to and from the airport in Managua for those booked on suggested flights and times.
- SURF: Surf boards are available daily use. Surf lessons offered for a small fee.
- EXPORE: Off-site excursions and adventures are also available, including: horseback riding, ziplining, sailing, fishing and day trips to San Juan del Sur.
- RESTORE: Ample time to relax, release and recharge with options for massages on-site.
Reserve your spot now: Sign Up!
Advanced Yoga Poses at Castle Hill Fitness
Grow your practice and explore advanced postures and transitions in this 2 part weekend intensive-come for one day or both! We will flow through a vinyasa sequence mindfully designed to prepare the body for challenging postures which we will break down workshop-style.
Saturday, April 21 & Sunday, April 22
1:30-3:30pm each day
Saturday Day 1: arm balances and inversions
Sunday Day 2: deep twists and heart openers
Sign up HERE!